Yesterday was terrible. I took my vitamins again not thinking that THEY could be what's causing my nausea and flu like symptoms. Later that day, my Mom asked me to call her to discuss which ones I take and it turns out that there was WAY too much folic acid in what I am taking. Folic acid was WHY I couldn't do well with prenatal vitamins.. they made me nauseous. SO.. new plan of action with those and hopefully I will feel WAY better now.
We found out that baby Jackson needs a new heart. My heart is so sick over that. It seems SO unfair that every other baby in the family was born perfectly healthy and this baby and my awesome nephew and his girlfriend have to go through such a scary scary thing. He is just gorgeous so I am going to post a picture of him on here so everyone who reads this can see.
That is Jackson Daniel Mulvenna at just 2 days old. He looks just like a Mulvenna baby to me! Just gorgeous!
Today I have GOT to clean this house and the back porch too. The cable company is doing work and needing access to my back porch and I feel like a jerk that the boys toys and bikes are all over back there. My parents are also going to come over and give me an old outdoor patio table that they have. I'm really happy about that since the wooden set rotted, (of course) but it worked for last summer at least. :)
So.. next up is folding laundry, vacuuming and dishes.. and of course waiting for my sweetie to wake up and talk to me a bit before he goes to work. :)
3 comments:
Haha you're going to make everyone think I'm lazy when you keep saying you're waiting for me to wake up. :P hehe
Well! I always am! hehe. What do you want me to say instead?
Just that you're waiting for me because... Um... I'm off saving the world somewhere. :P
Post a Comment