Starting a new Monday with a few new ideas to feel better! Going to stretch out to start my day. I'm all sore and in pain MOST of my day and my sister Colleen recommended I try exercise. I know exercise begins with stretches so HOPEFULLY that will help me. It's a thought, but a positive one and I'm going with it! OH.. and on a WEIRD note. I lost 3 pounds last week.. *puzzled look*.. I ate like a pig.. ... ...
ALSO.. this week.. The plan is to tackle the laundry room that is starting to resemble of the "Hoarders" episodes. You all think I'm kidding. Ha. Not so much. :-P Perhaps I'll take a before and after pic, but not until I know I'm serious about getting down there. Sometimes the week runs away from you and you end up regretting a decision like that. :-P
Gonna give a huge shout out to my one and only reader, Eric! Hey bay bee! :) hehe.
The house didn't get TOO bad this weekend. I kept up with the living room and the dishes, SO.. upstairs is today's goal. Natalie is home with a sick stomach/broken heart, so I'm going to take advantage of her being here and get her cleaning up there as well. Also.. the faster I get stuff CLEAN AROUND the laundry room the more likely it will be that I actually tackle it.. so.. time to get my shoes on, throw my hair into a ponytail and get Jack out the door to school. :)
1 comment:
I hope that stretching helps. :) PS You rock.
Post a Comment